- Academy of Osteointegration
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- Center for Reconstructive Jaw Surgery
- Crown Council
- Delta Sigma Delta
- International Association of Dental Research
- International Association for Disability and Oral Health
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Medical Protection Society
- National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Oral Cancer Information
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Initial Consultation
- Financial information
- Appointment Scheduling
- Patient Forms
- Links of Interest
Your initial office appointment will consist of a consultation with Dr. Yarmand for evaluation and to determine your treatment needs.
A complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Patients requesting or requiring IV sedation or general anesthesia require a pre-operative evaluation except in certain situations. It may be possible to have your treatment and intravenous sedation or general anesthesia at the same time you have your consultation.
Please discuss this with our Staff at the time of scheduling and make sure to review the Pre-Operative Instructions before your appointment.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, please pick them up and bring them to our office. Even though you may have recent routine dental films, we frequently need to take a special x-ray called a panoramic x-ray or Panorex to more carefully evaluate your teeth and the supporting jawbone. If additional films are necessary, we will take them at our office.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A surgical referral slip from your dentist or physician.
- Indicating why you are seeing us.
- Any X-rays, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Any insurance information available.
All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the initial consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
For your convenience we accept Visa and Mastercard. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at 416.221.6656
Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
Occasionally, we will make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but that must be done prior to the actual procedure.
Our office is open 5 days a week, Monday through Friday.
Please call us at 416.221.6656 to schedule an appointment.
We will make every attempt to schedule your appointment in a timely and convenient manner.
If you anticipate a need for your treatment to be done shortly after your consultation, please let our staff KNOW, as it may be possible to schedule your surgical appointment at the time your consultation appointment is scheduled.
We try our best to stay on schedule and see you at the scheduled time.
Due to the fact that we provide surgical services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure.
Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.